Attend a workshop taught by attorneys Ronald G. Greening and Jeffrey M. Harris to learn more about:
- Who holds the title?
- Who has control?
- When does the title transfer from a deceased owner?
- Was a homestead exemption granted, but invalid?
- Surviving spouse's rights
- The debtor is dead - liens with or without notice?
- Other debts of estate or encumbrances
- Estate taxes
- Funeral expense claims
- Spousal support
- Pre and post-nuptial agreements
- Community property agreements
- Lady Bird deed
- Medicaid claims
- Medical bills
- Child Support
The class consists of a half-hour to two-hour session. Following the seminar, attendees will have the opportunity to schedule a complimentary, private consultation with one of the attorneys.